Post your Creative Challenge submissions here.  Is there a story behind your image? Include a caption.

Tags: april2012, blackandwhite, creativechallenge

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!

This is my 1st creative challenge submission, so I hope this type of image would qualify. A friend of mine hosted a women's party at her home and we all dressed up in Period Vintage attire!

Attachments:

Beautiful image Krista! I wanted to make sure that people saw it a little more easily, so I'm placing it in my reply. If you hit the image button to the right of the link button in the upper bar, then you can place your image right in your reply. Thank you for sharing! Where was this taken? I imagine a swanky party!

(Image credit: Krista Sweeney)

Oh good! Thank you for helping me with that, I couldn't figure out why the image wasn't showing up in the body of my message :o).

Yes, it was a very "swanky party" :o)!!!! It was taken at my friends home who lives in Kirkland, Washington. The lighting was tough to work with too, the party was in the evening!

Thank you!!

No problem Krista! Evening events are definitely difficult to shoot, you did an amazing job. Everything is crisp!

Keep your eye out for our weekly e-news alert today, I'm going to feature your image.

Oh my gosh, wonderful!!! Thank you so much for doing that :o)!!! I can't wait to see it!

Hi!

I'm really glad to join the EA community!

I'd like to submit this image for consideration, "Two Gentlemen Cross the Williamsburg". Thank you!

Attachments:

Thanks for submitting Nate! I'm going to do the same thing that I did with Krista's image and place it in my reply so that it's more easily seen! Fantastic shot, I love the graffiti in the background!

(Image credit: Nate Chester Henninger)

Hi there, I was shooting traditional landscape some days ago but then tried to work them out in black and white (to me, black and white is the mother of all photography). Back to the roots. The initial Raw Pictures taken with EOS 5D II and the Leitz Lens ApoTelyt 3.4/180mm were so deep in various degrees of shades and at the same time with amazing sharpness that I could really work out some nice looking b/w sceneries. Let me know your opinion on that please. Location was Laubach, Vogelsberg, Germany.

Thanks! Peter from Germany. 

Attachments:

RSS

Social Outlets

Featured Content

This month’s spotlight: Rosie Hardy

Latest Activity

Alexander Vargas posted a status
Thursday
Alexander Vargas is now a member of The Emancipated Artist
Sep 8
Profile IconAbraham Akim and Mike joined The Emancipated Artist
Aug 27
Jennifer Kuyekndall posted photos
Aug 27
Vesna Tomic joined Jeff Stephens's group
Thumbnail

Freelance Marketing

A group for people who want to discuss how to market yourself as a creative freelancer (photographers, designers, copywriters, etc.)
Jul 4
Vesna Tomic joined aydin kirkewoog's group
Thumbnail

EA Creative Challenge

Emancipate yourself from artistic inhibitions. The EA Creative Challenge is a group dedicated to expanding artistic and creative horizons. Each month a theme will be posted. The challenge: capture the theme in your artistic craft.See More
Jul 4
Friedrich Wieser posted photos
Jun 24
Ellen Althainz posted photos
Jun 24

© 2014   Created by PhotoChick.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service